facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 8
#51  by: what?   

how are people even ranking kappa...they haven't had more than one pledge class yet/been on campus for a year.

By: what?
by: jsykJul 30, 2013 7:02:58 PM

and to add on top of the above, the statements that kappa is made up of other sorority rejects is a huge misrepresentation. Many of the girls were spring transfers, girls who didn't even go through fall recruitment, and girls who wanted the experience of being a charter member. There is a lot of hatred towards kappa and it is very sad to observe. They were only installed for something like two months in which people are basing these ratings. Furthermore, the statement that the other sororities hate kappa is also an immense exaggeration. Granted there was tension during some greek events, but this does not take away from the panhellenic friendships that have formed between kappas and other sororities. Some of the things said on here are beyond ridiculous, even by greekrank standards.

By: jsyk
#52  by: 2013   

Top Tier
DG - haven't changed much this year. Got the same types of girls.
Theta - still on their streak of getting great girls.

Top/Mid Tier
Kappa - whoa, impressive pledge class

Mid Tier
GPhi - slipping, slipping more
AGD - actually had a great pledge class. Stepped it up this year.

Bottom Tier:
DDD - forgettable girls, still nice though.
PhiSig - nice girls. Let's see what this year can do for them.

Not ranked
APhi - I don't even know what to say. What happened? Where are they ranked now? Who knows. I like some of the Aphi girls I know, so this is very sad to see.

By: 2013
by: Spot onSep 14, 2013 6:19:49 PM

This is pretty much how it ranks this year

By: Spot on
by: TruthSep 14, 2013 7:20:11 PM

100% accurate.

By: Truth
by: preachSep 14, 2013 7:30:56 PM

Completely agree. Couldn't be more accurate

By: preach
by: jjSep 20, 2013 2:19:13 AM

yup.

Except Aphi is probably Top/Mid, if we are being honest. We knew this has been going on for years, they just got caught this year. I don't think that brings them all the way down. Probably tied with Kappa in Top/Mid Tier. Although I won't argue if someone says mid tier...

By: jj
by: MMSep 20, 2013 2:25:21 PM

DG, Theta, Kappa Kappa Gamma 1,2,3 Yup I agree

By: MM
by: swiggySep 26, 2013 2:59:14 PM

agreed. perfection.

By: swiggy
by: realMay 20, 2014 11:12:32 PM

This is perfect.

By: real
by: Are U kiddingSep 23, 2013 8:06:30 AM

Ok so this may be a description but you're crazy if you think this is the order of ranking!

By: Are U kidding
#53  by: Just sayin   

DG/APhi - pretty girls, not the brightest but your typical sorority girls, as in they know how to get white girl wasted..
Theta - honestly I place them 3rd just because although they have so many very random diverse girls. Theta is always involved on campus and have good grades. Socially, yet aren't much, nice girls.
Gamma Phi - cool fun girls always competing with theta, pretty tied up. They had a better PC last year but these girls are always fun.
Alpha Gam - definitely improving. Their pc's keep getting better. There are some cool girls, they're all really chill and can always hang.
TriDelt - still haven't been identified. They have some sweethearts but aren't so popular.
KKG - i put kappa here only because they are new and I'm trying to be honest. Yeah kappa is top in other places but not at chapman. They have some really nice girls and they have a lot of potential. Good PC but start getting more involved and also don't get competitive too quickly now.
PhiSig - these girls are the sweetest around. They aren't popular or even that involved but are a genuine sisterhood.

By: Just sayin
by: Real RankingsSep 24, 2013 1:57:52 AM

DG - because duh.
Theta - because they are fun and competitive and smart.
Kappa - because being new should not hinder their ranking. They did awesome, they deserve the credit.
Aphi - because they are still Aphi and have beautdiful girls. They just need to work on their class and sisterhood. Like really work on it.
GPhi - because they are banking on a reputation established years ago that they have not kept up and maintained! This is where they are now. Deal with it.
AGD - because they worked hard at recruitment, have great personalities, and it actually paid off this year.
DDD - because they didn't seem to try that hard, are pretty disorganized, but they are very philanthropic and very nice.
PhiSig - they are very nice and have a solid sisterhood, but they haven't excelled in any other areas of greek life. They are one note players.

"Just sayin" is just saying, because their rankings are completely unsupported by any one else. I believe this is the relatively accepted ranking this year.

Thoughts?

By: Real Rankings
by: LolnoSep 24, 2013 7:58:35 PM

"Just sayin" = absolutely not.
"Real Rankings" = on point.

By: Lolno
#54  by: Dean   

top tier: the delts

Bottom tier: everyone else

By: Dean
#55  by: Beta   

Delta Gamma
Gamma Phi Beta
Kappa Alpha Theta
Alpha Phi (after suspension)
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Delta Delta Delta
Alpha Gamma Delta
Phi Sigma Sigma

By: Beta
by: @betaSep 26, 2013 12:50:12 PM

2-3 on list is a joke! move them down to 4-5!

By: @beta
by: joke. Sep 29, 2013 12:52:50 PM

Gphi is not 2nd

By: joke.
#56  by: @Beta   

Nice try but Gamma Phi is definitely not above theta, is not above kappa, and is not above alpha phi. Alpha phi isn't on suspension, they are on probation. Nice try, Gamma Phi!

By: @Beta
by: @@BetaMay 21, 2014 9:58:05 AM

Totally agree!!!

By: @@Beta
#57  by: Ask Anybody   

Alpha Phi
Delta Gamma
Gamma Phi Beta
Kappa Alpha Theta
Tri Delta
Alpha Gamma Delta
Kappa Kappa Gama
Phi Sigma Sigma

By: Ask Anybody
by: HAHAOct 2, 2013 2:27:59 PM

This is lol-tastic.

By: HAHA
by: @ask AnyoneOct 8, 2013 10:59:08 AM

What are you smoking? This is the biggest joke!! Please please please....no one is buy this.
DG
Theta
Kappa
G Phi
A Phi (get your act together girls!)
Tri D
AGD
Phi Sig

By: @ask Anyone
by: @realityOct 1, 2013 3:57:11 PM

Almost right
DG
Theta
Kappa
APhi/Gamma Phi
TD/AGD
PhiSigma

By: @reality
#58  by: reality check   

Delta Gamma / Alpha Phi
Kappa Alpha Theta
Gamma Phi Beta
Kappa Kappa Gamma / Alpha Gamma Delta
Tri Delta
Phi Sigma Sigma

By: reality check
by: HAHAOct 2, 2013 2:30:04 PM

DG
Theta
APhi
Kappa
GPhi
AGD
DDD
Phi Sig

OR

DG
Theta
APhi/Kappa
GPhi/AGD
DDD
PHI SIG

Either are generally accepted ratings.

By: HAHA
#59  by: swiggy   

SORRY BUT THIS IS HOW IT ACTUALLY IS.

DG - im not a Dg but if we are being honest with ourselves they are top.
KAPPA/APHI - they both are iffy yet better than others.
THETA/AGD/GPHI - honestly so middle tier. Theta is riding on an old reputation, AGD is slowly climbing up but idk, and sometimes i forget gphi exists
DDD - ya
phi sig - double ya

By: swiggy
by: Come onDec 19, 2013 6:43:02 PM

Obviously a kappa...

By: Come on
#60  by: Greek   

Agree w/swiggy

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.