facebook

updated sorority rankings!!!

by: stewie

Thinking about rushing this fall and was wondering which sororities were top tier.

Posted By: stewie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ayogigi   

1. Kappa Alpha Theta
2. Kappa Delta
3. Kappa Kappa Gamma
4. Alpha Delta Pi
5. TriDelta

By: ayogigi
by: hi trollMar 7, 2018 11:20:34 AM

flip this upside down then its right. Also KD didnt even make quota so they should be last for sure.

By: hi troll
#2  by: Narp   

1) Tri delta and Kappa Alpha Theta are tied
2) Kappa Delta and Kappa Kappa Gamma are tied
3) ADPI

By: Narp
#3  by: Does it matter   

Coming from the inside of Greek Life in Centres campus, you shouldn’t worry about “tiers”. It may seem like huge deal at big schools, but really try and be open minded about the process. Every single organization has extremely amazing women! Find the place you fit best and feel at home!!

By: Does it matter
#4  by: 2023    

heyyyy i was just wondering if these had changed any because i just commited to centre and i have a few friends that go there that have told me different things!

By: 2023
#5  by: Narp   

Going into recruitment every year the top sororities tend to be considered by most PNMs to be Tri delta and Theta, but all the chapters are great! KD has continued to grow over the past few years, and of course Kappa and ADPi are great chapters as well! It all depends on where you feel most at home! Don’t pay attention to the “rankings” of the chapters, just focus on where you feel most at home

By: Narp
#6  by: Lol   

1. tri delt and theta
3.kappa
4.adpi
5. KD

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.