facebook

did you cry when you got rejected from state?

by: Honest tea

Just wondering how devastated you were.

Posted By: Honest tea
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority chick   

Not everyone wants to go to state.

By: Sorority chick
#2  by: Queen strat    

Just to let ya know I'm a triple legacy of MSU and could have gone there academically and very much on my legacy, but I chose CMU. CMU is smaller, but has a big 10 school feel to it. I have been given way more opportunities at CMU then I would have ever been at state when it comes to leadership. When it comes to greek life #1 I'm not getting hazed and #2 I actually know and have relationships with each person in my greek organization #3 I'm actually doing amazing deeds with my philanthropy work

By: Queen strat
by: pnmJun 15, 2015 11:44:07 PM

im deciding between cmu and msu, how do you know msu hazes bad :/

By: pnm
by: trueJun 17, 2015 6:32:00 PM

Greek life at MSU just has a different culture than at CMU.

By: true
#3  by: @honest tea   

How sad were you when you didn't get into university of Michigan??

By: @honest tea
#4  by: ok   

not sure why you'd think any of us genuinely care what you think lol. clearly we love CMU, that's why we're here. and also, it just makes you and your school look bad that you're coming over here and harassing us.

By: ok
#5  by: k   

Eh I knew I wasn’t gunna get in lol so FIRE UP (even tho I go to state almost every other weekend to see my bf, I’m glad I chose cmu. I can barely get myself to walk 15 min to class at cmu, I would never be able to walk 40 like they do at msu) cmu is just more homey, msu is where u go to party.

By: k

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.