facebook

sigma sigma sigma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority chapter comments at University of Central Arkansas - UCA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Proud Alum   

Amazing sorority full of smart, beautiful, funny, encouraging, and ambitious women. Wouldn't have gone any other way! They made me a better person and helped me grow into the out-going professional I am today. When you're letters are in front of you, your sisters are always behind you. True story.

By: Proud Alum
#2  by: Sigma3   

I'm very proud of my sisters for all they do. They challenge me daily to live the way a Sigma should. These ladies are full of class and always there no matter what. Love you all! SLAM!

By: Sigma3
#3  by: Greek   

If you are secure in YOURSELF then this is the place to be if you want to be a minion step off

By: Greek
#4  by: bear23   

Some of my very best friends are sigma women! They are continuously supportive, uplifting, and generous. Keep an open mind during recruitment, and they will win your heart!

By: bear23
#5  by: katie   

they are super cool. definitely not considered “top tier” among greek life but there are really genuine women in that house, no doubt

By: katie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.