facebook

let's add more sororities!!!

by:    

Ok everyone knows that Fraternities outnumber sororities. Even though ZTA is coming next fall, I feel like we should add 2 more strong sororities like Alpha Epsilon Phi and Chi Omega. I wouldn't invite Alpha Xi Delta back because their philanthropy is controversial. Someone contact Panhellinic!!!!

Posted By: More Sororities!!!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Alpha Epsilon Phi should definitely be considered since they've been on campus

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

Yes. And they are a rocking cool sorority. Some amazing alumni including but not limited to the Supreme Court Justice. A really cool funky group of ladies that would match our school well.

By: ^
#2by:    

Chi Omega!!!

By: Whooo

Chi Omega is a really good sorority and we would be lucky to have them here. But AEPhi should get preference because they were here before.

#3by:    

Does AEPhi want to come to the LB? Someone should contact them.

By: ?
#4by:    

Nah I think Chi Omega, KKG or Kappa Alpha Theta would be good because they are big nationally. We need to promote Greek Life at Long Beach

By: Q

We should invite houses that have gone off to recolonize first. It is just the right thing to do.
I agree that Chi Omega would be awesome though

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.