facebook

how are they

by: Sigmachi

How are they really?
There rank has been flooded with self ranks so their not top but where do they honestly land

Posted By: Sigmachi
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Pumpkin spiced latte   

You guys should hang with more sororities!!!!

By: Pumpkin spiced latte
by: DG Jun 13, 2015 1:51:53 AM

Agree^^^

By: DG
#12  by: Panhellinic    

I think they have the chance to turn it around. More sororities are willing to do socials with them but they've stuck to DZ only

By: Panhellinic
by: JokeJun 23, 2015 8:16:12 PM

I heard they bought the entire DZ chapter chipotle for their "sober" exchange and then when it came to the party side of it no girl went because they realized during the sober party these guys are filled with money but no social skills.

By: Joke
by: WellJun 24, 2015 11:45:33 PM

But hey girls like $$$

By: Well
by: @joke Jun 25, 2015 12:41:34 AM

your information is wrong honey

By: @joke
#13  by: truth   

They are top of bottom tier or low middle tier.. They have been writing negative comments about other fraternities to try and convince people they are nearly top.. A lot of socially awkward guys, once you recruit decent guys then maybe your rank/position will improve

By: truth
#14  by: Crescent Girl   

These guys were top house before they got kicked off. Now they are reclaiming what's theirs. So far so good Sig Chi!

By: Crescent Girl
#15  by: what?   

I know a lot of these guys and they are really cool guys. The fact that they are palsy with DZ is not a big deal. DZ is a nice group of ladies, and so are other sororities. I think everyone here is awesome including Sigma Chi.

By: what?
#16  by: Uhhh   

Just hanging with DZ is not good for Sig Chi's overall image. They need to hang with other sororities including bottom tier if they want to be top.

By: Uhhh
by: trueJun 25, 2015 2:00:14 AM

When they are self ranking on here saying they hang with DZ, they don't actually hang with the whole or even a majority of the sorority. They have 4 or 5 girls that hang out with them, then claim they are super close with the whole sorority

By: true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.