facebook

how are they

by: Sigmachi

How are they really?
There rank has been flooded with self ranks so their not top but where do they honestly land

Posted By: Sigmachi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: CATboy   

They had a good semester the only thing they won was football and the thing for going to watch sports. Most people dont know them so lets go with upper bottom, if they have another semester and pull a better rush class then the current one they could be mid by the end of the year

By: CATboy
by: Sweetheart HopefulMay 28, 2015 4:04:28 PM

I think they had a good semester. Their new pledge class is good not great. IFC Football win was big, but not as big as you guys think. Still a long ways to go. I'd agree with the above post you guys are upper bottom which is a lot better than where you guys were a year ago so good job on that. Get a good pledge class this fall, you know somewhere in the 25-30 and you guys will be making a much bigger impact, because that "top house" status you guys want? Guess what, the top houses get those numbers. You guys are doing good, better sweetheart than that last GDI you had DZ is a respectable house kudos. You won the Greek Cup but no one really competes for it, maybe this year they will since you guys have to retire it. Over all I think you guys are upper bottom. C grade for sure. Average with room for improvement as always. Good luck Fall 15!

By: Sweetheart Hopeful
#2  by: Fosho    

They have improved dramatically so I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and say they are lower middle. Many houses this semester stayed stagnant and Sigma Chi demonstrated that they can improve. Electing a GDI as their first Sweetheart was a HUGE mistake and now the new sweetheart is a DZ. Keep up the good work boys and good luck in Fall!!!

By: Fosho
#3  by: DG   

In my opinion they are really nice guys to hang out with. They aren't too "frat" but are very classy gentleman. They are middle tier but I expect them to be too soon

By: DG
#4  by: The Ivy   

You guys should have more formals!!!

By: The Ivy
#5  by: Hmm   

According to Greek Rank, they are the best fraternity nationally

By: Hmm
by: longtimeobserverJun 2, 2015 12:45:16 PM

How they are ranked nationally doesn't mean that the Long
Beach Chapter is deserving of being highly ranked.

By: longtimeobserver
#6  by: Abc   

Pretty chill

By: Abc
#7  by: seriously   

they are not 100% at anything to be completely honest. They are awkward guys who are just nice to girls for a bit if they are in sororities but once they get "in" they definitely change and show their true colors and are not as gentlemanly as they seem. I definitely learned the hard way.

By: seriously
#8  by: 90s   

I went to school here in the 90s and Sigma Chi had a really cool house right on 7th street. They were a middle tier group then, don't know what they are like now. Several of the guys in that fraternity later went on to come out of the closet. Not that that is a bad thing, but it did happen. Phi Alpha

By: 90s
by: AbcJun 8, 2015 3:54:23 PM

They actually got their house back not too long ago. It still exists

By: Abc
#9  by: Hmmm   

I think they will have a great rush next fall

By: Hmmm
#10  by: zebra   

I heard that they hang with too many GDIs. It seems like more GDIs hang with them than sorority girls. Time to change the culture Sig Chi

By: zebra

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.