facebook

Lambda Chi Alpha

by: Jeffrey Armstrong

Insider information… Lambda tells its members to comment and like on GreekRank lmfaoooo. How desperate are these guys eh?
- That guy.

Posted By: Jeffrey Armstrong
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Duh   

When you have been #1 for decades and are the pinnacle of the social world do you really they have time to post on a site like Greek rank?…. They are too busy dating, enjoying their unique place of being the center of the CP and SLO social world, they are too busy basking in the love of the top sororities and deciding which top tier sorority girl to please the night away. They are also having to constantly deal with the rejects of their high bid standards that ended up at places like DX, SN, Phi Psi and the rest of the fraternities. LAMBDA CHI members do not know Greek Rank exists!, they are too busy enjoying the status the #1 fraternity has brought for decades. The ONLY Greek organisations that post on Greek Rank are the other fraternities not named Lambda who try to spam the site claiming they are #2 or EVEN the crazy, hilarious claim they are #1. Of course all the sororities post about their dream dates who all belong to Lambda. Ask ANYONE from Lambda about Greek Rank and they won’t know what you are talking about because they are too busy managing all their insta followers and their date requests.

By: Duh
by: APhiMar 7, 2023 11:57:43 AM

My Lambda bf has over 1M followers and he has never heard or Greek Rank.

By: APhi
#2  by: Steven   

My Lambda boyfriend can make my ass squirt

By: Steven
by: dirty JimboMar 18, 2023 11:25:12 AM

shhh!

By: dirty Jimbo
#3  by: Bar   

Bump because no one likes lambda

By: Bar

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.