facebook

honest frat rankings

by: honest

Ok, this is my first time on this site since I was a freshman and I am now a third year in a sorority and I hate people just throwing random opinions out there. I have been to most frats off campus and these rankings are also considering what girls younger and older than me tell me about their experiences at these houses.

Lambda
Snu/Dchi
Everyone has opinions between the order and preference, but these are the 3 every sorority wants to have events with and every boy wants to rush

phi si, du, agr
all 3 of these houses are super fun from what ive heard, DU is definitely on the rise, phi si has had amazing parties but also a lot rumors about being weird with girls, and agr can be fun but understand why they get hate with them only appealing to a specific group of people

zbt
zbt is kind of in their own tier, girls love hanging out at their houses but i feel it's more of a social club then a frat. too many members and definitely more pick me tik tok vibes

kappa sig, phi sig, theta chi, aepi
throw good parties similar traits as the one above but from what i hear, not very competitive at rush

everyone else with beta deserving a slight bit of more respect than the rest

Posted By: honest
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: DX   

Bump me

By: DX
#12  by: DX   

Bump me

By: DX
#13  by: Yep   

Bump me

By: Yep
#14  by: CP2027   

Bump me

By: CP2027
#15  by: Truth   

EVERYONE knows both Delta Chi and Sigma Nu are on a downward free fall and are below DU in the middle tier. They must be REAL desperate just when you think they can’t get worse they pull even a more questionable PC.

By: Truth
#16  by: Yep   

Change DU with DX/SN and it’s perfect. DU has moved ahead of DX/SN with only Lambda above them.

#17  by: Yep   

MASSIVE gap after Lambda

by: KindaApr 29, 2022 12:52:12 AM

Agree DU has been on the rise and has surpassed both DX and SN

By: Kinda
#18  by: APhi   

Agree

By: APhi
#19  by: Sororityview   

There is Lambda then everyone else. ALL other fraternities are compared to Lambda and there is no comparison. Lambda is the ONLY fraternity considered top tier. DU is next and starts the top of the middle tier.

By: Sororityview
#20  by: AXO   

That’s pretty good but you forgot DU which is below Lambda but above DX/SN

By: AXO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.