facebook

honest frat rankings

by: honest

Ok, this is my first time on this site since I was a freshman and I am now a third year in a sorority and I hate people just throwing random opinions out there. I have been to most frats off campus and these rankings are also considering what girls younger and older than me tell me about their experiences at these houses.

Lambda
Snu/Dchi
Everyone has opinions between the order and preference, but these are the 3 every sorority wants to have events with and every boy wants to rush

phi si, du, agr
all 3 of these houses are super fun from what ive heard, DU is definitely on the rise, phi si has had amazing parties but also a lot rumors about being weird with girls, and agr can be fun but understand why they get hate with them only appealing to a specific group of people

zbt
zbt is kind of in their own tier, girls love hanging out at their houses but i feel it's more of a social club then a frat. too many members and definitely more pick me tik tok vibes

kappa sig, phi sig, theta chi, aepi
throw good parties similar traits as the one above but from what i hear, not very competitive at rush

everyone else with beta deserving a slight bit of more respect than the rest

Posted By: honest
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 5
#41  by: CP Alum   

More accurate than many I have seen showing DX/SN at the top which is a total joke.

By: CP Alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.