facebook

sigma kappa discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Kappa sorority chapter comments at Grand Valley State University - GVSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GoGreek   

these girls are the most genuine, kind-hearted, and fun greek girls on campus. they are an all around great sorority, and i wish i was a Kappa.

By: GoGreek
#2  by: frattack   

I don't think they're genuine at all. I've heard a lot of their girls speak negatively about their sisters, other women in sororities, and non-greeks as a whole. They act very superior.

By: frattack
#3  by: do nut   

Awesome classy ladies! They kill it at recruitment year after year.

By: do nut
#4  by: greekatheart   

They are great women Individually. As a chapter...I am disappointed in what I hear about.

By: greekatheart
#5  by: gr33k   

They have their strong members who have a really great public face, but as a whole, this chapter seriously needs some work on their cattiness, bloated superiority complexes, and vindictive acts that are known to disappoint other sororities.
I can honestly say that I had nothing negative to say about this chapter until this past fall recruitment when they went out of their way to distribute SK trinkets to all of GVSUs campus. Purposely receiving rush infractions is the furthest thing from a humble woman of integrity that I can think of. Overall, I was extremely disappointed, ladies.

By: gr33k
by: greekatheartNov 26, 2013 1:19:11 AM

thank you.

By: greekatheart
#6  by: secret   

I over hear them talking bad about their sisters everywhere. unclassy, unkind ladies are in this sorority. while they do have some nice girls most of them act superior to everyone in greek life. they're nothing special. definitely going downhill from what i've seen and heard.

By: secret
by: ohhDec 17, 2013 11:13:12 PM

amen

By: ohh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.