facebook

Sororoty Ranking

by: The true ranking

Please keep in mind that these are just current rankings as of the day I am making this post, and the experience you have im each house when going through recruitment is entirely unique to everyone! These are just my personal and shared opinions I had during and after recuitment!! :)
Also note that the greek life on campus is small, there are no cliches or mean girls, everyone is super nice, and its all about who you connect with the most!
(Disclaimer: I dropped rush but my roommates are all in sororities and give me the scoop)

The sorority rankings are:
1. DZ - they get invited to the most socials, top recruitment sorority, most desired during recruitment, very friendly and pretty girls, known for being the “it girl” sorority, great pc as of this fall!
Phi Mu, also a top recruiting sorority, drop girls very easily during recruitment, very fun and lively house! Haven’t seen much of there pc out but assumingly nice! They get invited to more socials comparitavely than the next houses and have a good sisterhood!
Tri Sig/SK - SK used to be a top recruiting sorority, but have lost that title, and are now on the come up, before this fall I would of had them under tri sig, both of these houses, namely Tri Sig, are known for having drama and being a bit shallow. During recuitment I overheard a girl in SK say that everyone in the house “loves to display their designer” in their rooms and around the house. Tri Sig has also been going downhill due to having a drama filled reputation. SK has very kind girls in the house, and throughout recruitment I felt genuine energy from a lot of the girls I talked to, except the one who talked about her designer!
Gphi, all the girls in gphi are extremely kind and genuine! girls girls, have a lot of
different personalities, so your experience completely depends on who you talk to during recruitment. Heard good things about their new pc, some have dropped.
Phi Sig, super sweet girls, not really known for much, everyone in this sorority is extremely sweet and down to earth for the most part!
ASA, AST, AOP the rank between these 3 changes often, sometimes they are more imvolved than other times, all of these houses took in a great pc this year and I can see them all moving up this list in the future!

Posted By: The true ranking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: commenter   

yall need to stop hyping up dz, they are just hot mean girls. if you like that, great. but if you value a quality woman...don't be looking in dz. spoken from a dz that dropped.

By: commenter

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.