facebook

descriptions/predictions

by: Descriptions of chapters

First of all do not take this site too seriously half the time people posting on her are not even in greek life. Gv already has a smaller greek life so ranks don’t rlly matter here. Most people are friends w multiple people in diff chapters especially girls involved with Panhellenic. This is a more positive post to explain why things are the way they are. I’m going into me senior year and I’ve done multiple things w diff sororities!! They are all so special. (Alphabetical order no rankings!!!)

Aopi
Aopi has a good mix of social and academic girls. For a lot of girls it’s a desired house. It all depends on who u talk to during recruitment bc of their mix of girls. Most are typical sorority girls and some are not. they have a good chapter presence and genuine sisterhood. They recruit pretty good and Their recent PCs have been on the come up. social w most fraternity’s.

ASA
ASA is a smaller chapter and has a strong sisterhood. A lot of girls in this chapter are big on academics and are very preppy. They have a lot socials w theta chi. Their chapter presence is definitely growing! Super sweet and genuine girls. Definitely the most diverse. Their PCs are expected to be on the come up!

AST
AST has a very chill vibe about them. They are very laid back but have a great sisterhood. Their chapter presence has grown a lot over these past few years and are becoming a more desired house, especially this past recruitment. They have a variety of girls so you’ll connect w someone! Socials w DTD and theta.

Delta Zeta
Delta Zeta has one of the best social presence on campus. They are the “it girls” in the best way. They are a very desired house during recruitment. Their philanthropy is great too. They have a lot of socials, mostly with Sig Pi and ATO. Always has a successful recruitment.

Gphi
Gphi also has a strong social presence. They are pretty strong during recruitment. Girls either connect w them or don’t. But for most it’s more of a desired house and they get a great pc. Their sisterhood has gotten stronger over this past year. They have a good chapter presence and social a lot w most fraternity’s.

Phi Mu
Phi Mu has an amazing sisterhood. The girls are genuine and strong recruiters. They are one of the most desired houses. A lot of girls are drawn to their philanthropy. They have a strong social and academic presence. They are your typical preppy sorority girls. They have a lot of Socials mostly w Sig Pi and Pi Kapp.

Phi Sig
Phi sig is full of sweethearts. Have a very kind and innocent vibe about them. Most are your typical sorority girl. They recruit well and have had some great PCs. Social w most fraternity’s and have a good chapter presence. Their Philanthropy events are always super cute too. PCs are also on the come up.

SK
SK has a strong chapter presence on campus. A very desired house during recruitment fs. They are typical sorority girls but in a more modern way like DZ. They have a great philanthropy that draws in pnms. They mostly social w Sig Pi and ATO. They have a strong sisterhood as well.

Tri Sig
Tri Sig has more of an edgy/ chill vibe to them. Girls either click w them right at the start or don’t. For a lot of girls that are more edgy/ chill it’s a desired house immediately. Their recent PCs have been good and have a great chapter presence. Strong sisterhood as well. They social w all fraternity’s but mostly pi kapp

Have Fun! Trust the process!!

Posted By: Descriptions of chapters
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tri sig regret   

The fact that my chapter is described as “edgy and chill” tells me I’ve made a mistake omfg. I wish I could go back.

By: Tri sig regret
by: Mistaken Aug 17, 2022 7:15:35 PM

As someone who used to believe the “follow your heart not the rankings”…it’s complete BS and believing it SCREWED me over. As someone who has gained experience I wish I would’ve went phi mu or SK instead like I intended before being told that bs. I have a big ego so I hate to give props to other chapters especially when it can limit the amount of PNMS my own chapter will have this year but I genuinely wish I continued pursuing other chapters instead. Do not waste hundreds on a chapter you know wasnt your top choice and let the chapter you want KNOW you want them and how much you love them.

By: Mistaken

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.