facebook

Real tanks with descriptions

by: The correct ranks

SK
DZ
Phi Mu

These 3 will remain the top because they are by far the most desired house by pnms. They are very social on campus and u should be very happy to receive a bid from them.

Mid
gphi
phi sig, tri sig
Aopi

Right now These 4 could all be sorted in different order and be good. I put them in this order bcecuase of past years this is just how it was. Gphi surprisingly did not have the best fall recruitment. The lost pnms to phi sig, tri sig. Phi Sig and Tri sig an amazing pledge classes and are definitely on the come up. Aopi also got a great group of girls, in future years they will be on the come up because of their most recent pledge classes. All of these houses have great socials and sisterhoods. Still super exciting to get a bid from them.

Lower Mid
AST
DG
Usually these 2 would be put on bottom tier. However they are definitely on the come up. They both improved tremendously this past fall recruitment. Definitely some super cool girls in these chapters!

Bottom
ASA
unfortunately ASA is still struggling and is not a desired house. That does not mean that the girls in it aren’t great, they just struggle with recruitment itself.

Any bid from a chapter at gvsu is great. All of the chapters are so close and over a variety of things. My 4 years in greek life were great! I wish I could go back and relive them!

Posted By: The correct ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yuh   

100% agree

By: Yuh
#2  by: Yep   

This is spot on. The top 3 remain the same but the mid tier could be switched around. I think after fall recruitment the ranks should go
Tri Sig
Phi Sig
Aopi
Gphi

tbh gphi pledge class shocked me this year

By: Yep
#3  by: Lol    

If you graduated already then you shouldn’t even be on here ranking. Holding onto Greek life for dear life aren’t you.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.