facebook

gv greek life.

by: Greek life

honestly the only relevant houses are sk, dz, sig pi, and ato. like where tf are the phi mus and pi kapp…lol

Posted By: Greek life
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yep   

Facts.

By: Yep
#2  by: yessir   

i didn’t even know we had a phi mu and pi kapp

By: yessir
#3  by: Little d energy   

The only reason you find those chapters relevant is because other chapters don’t have girls that are easy lol.

By: Little d energy
#4  by: Nice try   

More like the other chapters don’t girls who are outgoing or relevant lmao

By: Nice try
by: Tp Oct 16, 2021 10:32:40 AM

Shrimp d energy

By: Tp
#5  by: Tp    

The fact that you guys are that obsessed with popularity when your in college is so sad. I’m sorry you peaked in Highschool and will be nothing but average after college is over since being affiliated with a sorority will no longer relevant after grad.💀

by: TruthOct 26, 2021 6:22:23 PM

Someone gained weight in college :/

By: Truth
#6  by: Lol    

im an athlete so no weight gained here but whatever makes you feel better about yourself crab coochie

By: Lol
#7  by: The real truth    

Of course the sorority anorexics think weight gain is a good comeback. Further proves my point about how pathetic and insecure you guys are to think looks are everything.

By: The real truth
#8  by: Aw    

Aw looks like my words hurt ur feelings @truth 🥺

By: Aw
#9  by: Tp   

@truth Aw you have to starve yourself just to fit into your wardrobe don’t you? 🥺 aw :(

Not me though imma EAT

#10  by: ._.   

@truth you truly are insufferable and I feel sorry for anyone who has to be around you. I wouldn’t be surprised if people decide to not rush this winter because my goodness your attitude makes Greek life look bad and it’s very clear your chapter fits the drama stereotype. Congratulations!!

By: ._.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.