facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Georgia Institute of Technology - GIT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 24
#21  by: Re:wow   

I'm sorry but I don't believe they were "picking on" AGD. I think what they were actually doing was sticking up for the other sororities that AGD has spent most of their time bashing on here. And as for saying AGD has done nothing to them all you have to do is scroll through the comments and you can see just how much hate AGD is giving every other sorority on here,actually I believe by giving other sororities all fives that aren't your own is not seperating the greek community at all it is looking out for and sticking up for the other girls even if they arent in your own organization, something that AGD wouldn't understand since obviously all they do is be mean to everyone else on here. The only reason AGD has so much hate is because they are dealing it out far more than any other organization on here. Sitting by and watching wrongdoing without saying anything about it is not classy. However speaking up and sticking up for girls that your sorority is bashing is the definition of class

By: Re:wow
#22  by: re: yeah right   

those are opinion based, except for gpa. AGD has received the chapter of excellence award and the involvement award for the past couple years...

By: re: yeah right
#23  by: re:re:yeah right   

yeah...an opinion that most everyone will agree with.

By: re:re:yeah right
#24  by: re:re:re: yeah right   

yeah...if you're an AXO. I don't even know AXO's philanthropy if that tells you anything...haha I'm pretty sure every other sorority does more for theirs.

By: re:re:re: yeah right
#25  by: wow   

it looks like alpha phi is targeting alpha gam. makes sense---pick off the next lowest opponent, but damn.

By: wow
#26  by: Re: wow   

I'm pretty sure it goes both ways. Except alpha gam is targeting every sorority on here while alpha phi and some of the other sororities are targeting alpha gam it seems. Probably because alpha gam is posting rude comments on all of their pages too. If everyone would stop being rude then we would get real ratings but Im pretty sure thats not going to happen.

By: Re: wow
#27  by: re: re: WTF   

neither of them have a recent set of all 1s...would you people please shut up with your pathetic drama?

By: re: re: WTF
#28  by: ranks.   

ADPi
ZTA
(small drop)
Phi Mu
(BIIGG Drop)
AXiD
AChio
(medium drop)
Alpha Phi
AGD

By: ranks.
by: WHAT?Jan 10, 2013 11:25:42 PM

a. fing. greed.

By: WHAT?
by: AlsoJan 11, 2013 12:37:32 PM

An old post, things have changed.

By: Also
#29  by: 3.2.2011   

somebody was super pmsing on 3/2/2011...hahah

By: 3.2.2011
#30  by: re:3.2.2011   

That somebody must have been an axo...

By: re:3.2.2011

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.