facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Georgia Institute of Technology - GIT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 24
#11  by: Saddened.   

Wow. AGD is not self ranking. I hadn't even heard of this website until recently and I came on here. None of my sisters I'm sure have even heard of it because we don't really care about this stuff...we are busy with our own lives. The fact that you keep telling us to "work on our chapter" makes me laugh. You obviously know nothing about us. Anyway, all I want to say it we all joined the sorority we felt comfortable with (hopefully) and you tearing down others to make yourself feel better helps nothing. Stop pointing fingers and start doing something useful with your time. Calling other people out on the things YOU are doing only makes you look like a fool.

By: Saddened.
#12  by: AGD   

is DEFINITELY self ranking and none of your sisters have heard of this site huh? so you just randomly stumbled upon it by accident?every single post that AGD has that is positive or at least most is all fives and obviously someone from your sorority. And I suppose it's just a coincidence that after you get an all 5 ranking all of the sororities above you get an all 1's ranking at around the same time. This is georgia tech...we aren't idiots, stop trying to play like a victim and so innocent. It wouldn't have been a problem if you hadn't have instigated one in the first place.

By: AGD
#13  by: Ignorance   

isn't pretty.

By: Ignorance
#14  by: um   

someone ranked axo all 5s three times in a row...hmmm i bet it was an axo.

By: um
#15  by: Real Rankings   

No order in tiers

Tier 1
Adpi and Zeta

Tier 1.5
Phi Mu

Tier 2
AZD, APhi and AGD

Tier 3
AXO

By: Real Rankings
#16  by: wow   

AGD has 94 ranks.....someone cares WAAYYYY too much. This site has just gotten hella ridiculous.

By: wow
#17  by: here's the deal..   

unless you rank insane amount...AXO, AGD, and APhi will not go up any higher. So why bother ranking? If you're going to rank one...rank all.

By: here's the deal..
#18  by: haha   

whoever just got on and ranked every sorority all 5'ss except AGD you're amazing! I'm so glad other people see how mean they are being to other sororities...I'm actually about to do the same. LOVE <3

By: haha
#19  by: wow   

love? you are trying to send a message of love by picking on AGD? you are pathetic. just because AGD beats you in almost everything doesn't mean you can tear them down and claim it is for "love." you have no heart. AGD has done nothing to you. you are doing nothing but separating the greek community even further and you should be ashamed of yourself. not classy, AT ALL.

By: wow
#20  by: yeah right   

AGD comforts themselves by saying they win everything and are better than everyone...but lets take a look:

highest gpa: adpi
most involved: azd
best at recruitmet: phi mu and ZTA
most philanthropy: axo

By: yeah right
by: WHAT?Jan 10, 2013 11:25:03 PM

Best at recruitment Phi Mu and Zeta???? are you on crack?

By: WHAT?
by: WellJan 11, 2013 12:36:30 PM

This is a post from 2010. Things have changed. Zeta did used to be really good at recruitment. They made you want to go Zeta, even if you absolutely hated them before recruitment, but now, they can't even keep it together. Heard from so many girls how awful and mean Zeta was this year.

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.