facebook

After spring rush...

by: Yeah

KS BTP PKA TKE

Got the best classes to go along with solid fall classes. Also all have been active in a tough year socially.

Fiji SX ATO SAE

SX ATO and SAE got some great classes. Idk about Fiji but im sure they did fine.

PKP OX SN DX

Its clear that these 4 are the other more dominant groups on campus.

PDT ChiPhi SPE KA

These all have been great groups in the past that have struggled because of shrinking rush numbers for greek life.

Posted By: Yeah
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Bump   

Bump.

By: Bump
#12  by: LOL   

Switch SAE and KS and this is spot on.

By: LOL
by: Nah manMar 23, 2021 5:24:20 PM

Nah man, SAE isn't top 4 anymore, they've been slowly going down for awhile now. The top 4 in this post are spot on.

By: Nah man
#13  by: TheBattle4GRcontinues   

Bump.

By: TheBattle4GRcontinues
#14  by: TBH   

After rushing last semester and dropping I can confirm that this is accurate. I rushed 2 groups in the second row and listened to all of their talk, I was disappointed.

By: TBH
by: Why did youMar 29, 2021 4:42:35 PM

Why did you drop though? It seems like they lied? Was that the case?

By: Why did you
by: I droppedApr 3, 2021 12:17:44 PM

I dropped when they lied to me about who they have socials with and what kind of parties they throw. I had a brother tell me that they used 2 different fraternities parties in their rush video, then they went tried to haze me just so i can join a group that lies and doesnt do a whole lot.

By: I dropped
by: LolApr 5, 2021 12:09:44 AM

He’s definitely talking about dropping FIJI with the stolen rush video comment

By: Lol
by: YeahApr 5, 2021 11:08:44 AM

Stealing SAE PKA and KS parties for a video is going to back fire I guess. Also the hazing comment gave it away as well.

By: Yeah
by: LOLApr 14, 2021 11:17:28 AM

Someone has paid twice to remove the comment that the stolen videos were from the SAE/Beta/ATO joint and KS which are the facts. WTH. Let's see if they remove this

#15  by: Bump   

Bump.

#16  by: LOL   

Not true. If you debrother and nationals are involved you get your letters stripped and can pledge somewhere else.

by: Yeah..Apr 17, 2021 4:12:15 PM

You do get your letters stripped but im 200% sure that every fraternity has the policy of not initiating anyone who was previously a part of a different group, whether they are currently or not.

By: Yeah..
by: YepAug 9, 2021 11:30:45 AM

SAE clearly didn't know he had been debrothered at KS or they wouldn't have given him a bid. This is the big problem with their nationals eliminating pledgeship.

By: Yep
#17  by: Well   

True facts tho. Maybe they did not know?

By: Well
by: YeahApr 19, 2021 6:24:39 PM

When you report someone to nationals they check whether you are a part of different organizations. Idk if they call around or if there is a database that stores this stuff but yeah.

By: Yeah
by: LolApr 19, 2021 7:45:13 PM

Not going to argue with you about the facts. It happened. Not a secret.

By: Lol
by: OkApr 19, 2021 9:04:15 PM

Ok...

By: Ok
by: you r rët@πdëdAug 9, 2021 3:38:17 PM

You are dumb if you think national fraternities initiate people who were initiated at other groups.

Fraternities made old rules about this back in the day to protect other fraternities infiltrating their order and stealing their ceremonies.

Maybe some drinking clubs who dont care for history or brotherhood have rules that allow that but none of the good ones do. KS SN KA PKA SAE Fiji ChiPhi all have national policies against this.

If you RUSH someone and end up being dropped or drop out of pledge ship then you can rush who ever. Not if you're initiated and a brother.

This guys saying otherwise isn't going to tech obviously because he's clearly trolling 😂😂

By: you r rët@πdëd
#18  by: lol   

BUMP

By: lol
#19  by: .   

With the way these classes are filling out rn, this is pretty accurate.

By: .
#20  by: Bump   

Bump.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.