facebook

After spring rush...

by: Yeah

KS BTP PKA TKE

Got the best classes to go along with solid fall classes. Also all have been active in a tough year socially.

Fiji SX ATO SAE

SX ATO and SAE got some great classes. Idk about Fiji but im sure they did fine.

PKP OX SN DX

Its clear that these 4 are the other more dominant groups on campus.

PDT ChiPhi SPE KA

These all have been great groups in the past that have struggled because of shrinking rush numbers for greek life.

Posted By: Yeah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Ha   

Written by a Tke.

By: Ha
#2  by: jeeez   

Just because KS is the biggest doesn't mean they're top. They give hella bids so of course they get hella takers. They are literally the fall through fraternity we send kids to who don't suck but we decide not to bid. Same with 2 other fraternities I have friends in. Idk who needs to hear this but it's true

By: jeeez
by: YeahJan 27, 2021 12:47:47 AM

Them and SX are the two groups my fraternity sends guys too haha they're such chodes.

By: Yeah
#3  by: Lmao   

It’s about time pkp gets recognized for being top too. They’ve had some really good classes the past year and a half. SAE and TKE on the other hand...

By: Lmao
#4  by: Lets be honest   

Listen everyone is going to have their opinion but what I'm about to say are the actual rankings.

BTP KS - these 2 are the most consistently active and getting the largest groups of good guys in the top 8. Yeah they are both either super bromosecksual (Beta) or are a little dorky (KS) but they have been doing well.

PKA TKE SX - these are the next best 3 rn because Fiji has been struggling lately. PKA and TKE throw the best solo or joint parties here along with KS. SX has just as good if not better pull than Beta. TKEs house is top 4 along with Fiji KS and Beta. This group is only below the above 2 because numbers are smaller or less consistent and they are less active so far this year.

Fiji SAE ATO - Fiji and SAE have been struggling for a long time now and ATO never fully recovered from their suspension. These 3 are still really good and pull tech srat girls easy but they are a step below the rest for now.

PKP OX SN - these 3 pull srat girls here and have fun events. They're not as active as above, theyre a little bit smaller and they pull less but they are still relevant here.

SPE KA PDT ChiPhi DX DU AEPi - the last of the tech fraternities youll hear about through the year.

By: Lets be honest
by: SwitchJan 27, 2021 4:12:14 PM

Switch Fiji and SX and this is right.

By: Switch
by: lol@SXJan 29, 2021 12:36:55 PM

Y'all need to get off of this site, its embarrassing to put yourselves over Fiji and SAE like that. Y'all are the rich Lacrosse guys from HS who rode the bench and tried way too hard to get everyone to like them.

BTP PKA KS - honestly i wouldn't put KS in the top 3 in 2019, but after this year i can see it. They're the only group that does anything big rn. Beta is boring AF but they are cool guys who have had 2 big events so far. Pike is doing a lot of stuff too and their classes are decent sized.

Fiji TKE SAE - this year has hurt these groups some for different reasons but they are still by far top 6.

ATO SX PKP - ATO is the only one of this group that has quality on par with above, SX is just Pikapp minus the cleaner house and racial diversity tbh.

By: lol@SX
#5  by: lol   

KS is not top tier. They are nice guys, some dorky some not. Big fraternity because give lots of bids and not as selective as others. They also run this site. Nowhere near the pull of other groups. Massive parties mean nothing - if you have it they will come. Not an indicator of a strong group.

Top tier should mean most selective IMO

By: lol
by: OkJan 27, 2021 6:02:35 PM

We get it dude, you dont like KS. You're the same guy constantly calling them out.

By: Ok
by: nahJan 27, 2021 11:10:36 PM

I don’t think it’s the same guy lol this is genuinely the opinion of most people I’ve talked to in person about KS. Try talking to actual faces instead of reading off this dumb site and no one will call KS “tOp”

By: nah
by: WastingmytimeherebutFeb 1, 2021 10:38:12 PM

Literally either talk to anyone at tech or surf Instagram. Looks aren’t everything but frequently align with normalcy at gt. Ks is fine but they’re not at the top

By: Wastingmytimeherebut
#6  by: Lol   

It’s so sad how y’all try and say ks is mid when they’re literally getting double the pledges and throwing the most events, try again

By: Lol
by: bruhJan 28, 2021 9:08:25 PM

If I bid every single geed at tech I could get 5x the pledges as everyone else. That doesn’t make me top smfh

By: bruh
by: LolJan 29, 2021 7:44:42 AM

I feel like saying top means different stuff to different people. I take it as like top 6ish which I’d say is true for them but if you mean like top 2 then no

#7  by: Unbiased   

SAE KS Fiji BTP PKA TKE

Upper Mid

SX ATO PKP SN OX KA

Lower mid

ChiPhi DX DU PDT SPE DTD

By: Unbiased
by: UnbiasedJan 31, 2021 10:18:05 PM

This is based off of social lives this year, Pledge classes, and pull.

By: Unbiased
#8  by: hahaha   

Freshman be on here heavy

If you’re an upperclassman you know what i mean

By: hahaha
by: lolololFeb 1, 2021 3:11:22 PM

This is code for,

"i fell for my fraternity telling me they're top when they haven't been for about a decade. Now im mad that people are updating their ideas of what is top and that it doesn't include my fraternity."

SMH, if your group is falling behind on house renovations, has trouble recruiting numbers and/or quality, and doesn't throw a lot of social events, how is that group top?

Being "cooler" is not an objective way of looking at things because there isn't a common consensus on how we can measure cool. PC numbers and individuals can be evaluated and quantified, social events can be evaluated and quantified, house aesthetic/size/set-up can be evaluated and quantified.

The point is most of these lists have multiple reasonings on why certain groups out perform others while yours is based off of 1 unquantifiable characteristic. Don't get mad, just work on where you need to improve and things will start to look better.

By: lololol
#9  by: ......   

KS SX BTP PKA

Really these are the best 4. Highest quality and parties.

SAE TKA ATO Fiji

All are struggling for different reasons.

PKP SN SPE KA

Yup.

If you disagree you are biased AF and it shows.

By: ......
by: StopMar 10, 2021 9:40:11 AM

Stop SX.

By: Stop
#10  by: yea..   

SAE and Fiji both need to be in the top 4. you could swap them with any of the 4 you have there

By: yea..
by: HuhMar 9, 2021 9:28:01 PM

Why would someone ask KS about SAEs pledge class

By: Huh
by: In the knowMar 15, 2021 9:45:45 AM

Those who know know

By: In the know
by: LolMar 22, 2021 7:31:25 PM

SAE pledged an ex KS brother.

by: YepMar 22, 2021 8:30:55 PM

They sure did. Facts.

By: Yep
by: ??Apr 8, 2021 1:06:53 PM

I doubt SAE would do that. Their nationals would never allow that. If you are initiated to one group, even if they de-brother you, you can't join another group. I'm sure it would come up before initiation.

By: ??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.