facebook

will i get cut with a low gpa (sorority rush)?

by: carocaro

So I'm rushing as a 2nd year with a 3.0 GPA. Will I be at a disadvantage? I'm interested in a top house, and I really don't want to be dropped because of GPA. Any info is appreciated!

Posted By: carocaro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Top   

No one is going to tell you on here who will drop you for a 3.0, but honestly you lost me at "a top house." Tech sororities are the cream of the crop; no house takes "bottom" members. Each house here is filled with amazing women. All houses have amazing sisterhoods. You would be fortunate to get a bid to any of our great sororities because not everyone does. There's nothing you can do at this point about your GPA but you can work on your attitude.

By: Top
#2  by: Yes....   

Your GPA will likely put you at a disadvantage. Being a second year will also put you at a disadvantage. However, that doesn't mean you will necessarily be dropped. If you are friends with some of the members - and especially if you have been involved in campus activities with them - you will increase your chances of receiving a bid. What will get you dropped is a superior attitude. All of our chapters are filled with wonderful woman and you will be fortunate to receive a bid to any of them.

By: Yes....
#3  by: She doesn't even go here   

This person obviously doesn't even go here if she's saying "top tier" at tech. Probably asking from another school...

By: She doesn't even go here

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.