facebook

houses on bobby dodd

by:    

When will APhi start construction on their house? Also heard that AEPi is going to rebuild - when will that start?

Posted By: Wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If Theta starts building before APhi, then something is up with their nationals not wanting to give them the money.

Delta Sig also has plans for a new house

By: well
by: what?   

Theta doesn't even have a viable chapter yet, much less a lot to build on.

By: what?
by: @what?   

Theta has already been given Phi Sig's parking lot. They just need the money to build.

By: @what?
#2by:    

But on Theta's national website about their establishment at Georgia Tech they say have a plan for building a house. They're already negotiating the land lease with Georgia Tech, and since they know they need a house to be competitive, I think they'll probably start building sooner rather than later.

And don't give me the excuse about the gas lines under the lot Alpha Phi was gonna build on, Hug & Associates Architects did a master site plan and there's several lots available to build. If they had the money, they could have picked one of the other lots.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

construction for A Phi starts after football season is over

By: yes
by: meh   

I'll believe it when I see it

By: meh
by: well   

Good question - when is AEPi going to start building?

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.