facebook

2016 rankings

by: rank

I'm looking to rush here in the fall and was wondering what the tiers were for sororities?? I know not to trust the actual rankings lol

Posted By: rank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: K   

1) adpi
2) phi mu
3) zta
4) dz
5) kd
6) aopi
7) dg (new so it's hard to say)

By: K
by: WFeb 16, 2016 10:14:47 PM

1.phi mu
2.aopi
3 KD
4 zta
5 Adpi
6 dz
7dg cause they gotta start somewhere
Adpi are not nice people and I Don't even know what their philanthropy is they suck and sisterhood as well
I never hear about dz. ever.

By: W
#2  by: truth   

Well if you're thinking about going through recruitment and what you care about is social status then my advice to you is, don't. But honestly here's what I would say:
1. Phi Mu- Athletic and pretty (in most cases) divided between super Christians and party girls going out 4-5 nights a week. Sort of stuck up but not mean.
2. ZTA- Pretty party girls smoke weed come here not to say they aren't super sweet though because they are. True to who they are and genuine.
3. ADPi- They look good, but they aren't true to their sisterhood or well liked in the community.
4. AOPi- Some of the girls are really pretty and some are really not but they all seem to be sweet and true to their sisterhood.
5. DZ- Forget their on campus.
6. KD- Weird
7. DG- New so bottom.

By: truth
by: accurateMar 7, 2016 11:48:14 AM

this is the most accurate

By: accurate
by: LolSep 26, 2016 11:02:29 AM

KD probably has the best sisterhood on campus. Most genuine.

By: Lol
by: LolSep 26, 2016 11:03:49 AM

KD probably has the best sisterhood on campus. Most genuine.

By: Lol
#3  by: A   

1) Phi Mu
2) ZTA
3) ADPi
4) KD
5) DZ
6) AOPi
7) DG

By: A
by: bobcatApr 7, 2016 12:56:39 AM

this is legit, except adpi won't be 3 for long if they keep recruiting girls without personalities

By: bobcat
#4  by: honest   

Phi mu- they kinda just mind their own business and don't associate with anyone other than themselves but they're still definitely considered top
Zta- really cool and sweet bunch of girls maybe a little cliquey though
Kd- weird group of girls but their sisterhood is really strong and they're very involved on campus
Dg- they are new but they are doing really good, amazing sisterhood and involvement
Adpi- rude and fake, so cliquish and a really bad recent pledge class
Aopi- honestly kind of weird and awkward, very Christian not very into partying but really sweet girls don't do much on campus
Dz- never see them they don't do anything and they don't have a strong sisterhood, forget they even have a chapter here

By: honest
by: lolDec 14, 2017 11:46:15 PM

Are you kidding? Aopi is basically just a bunch of party girls. So if that’s what you want have fun

By: lol
#5  by: um    

ADPi likes to think they are super classy lest we forget Snapchat-gate circa 2014-2015.

By: um
#6  by: yay   

KD, honorable, BEAUTIFUL, HIGHEST!!!!! :)

By: yay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.