facebook

full ranking (accurate) of all sororities

by: unbiased

1. KD - Honestly the best sisterhood on campus, super involved with intramurals/Greek Week/other sporty things. Don't care about what other organizations think, they just let all of their girls be who they want to be and that is awesome in my opinion. Also, the all of the girls are the friendliest mf's you'll ever meet.
2. ZTA - Decent sisterhood, smart, sporty, and of course won Greek Week multiple times. Pretty girls with a stronggg party reputation (maybe too much so? @Pi Kapp???) but super exclusive and most of them are super sweet but definitely all are pretty wild.
3. Phi Mu - Strong sisterhood, but have definitely decreased since I've been at GC in their participation/standing. Had a great recruitment this year, but I think a lot of it comes from the name. Not the sweet/girl-next-door girls they were when I came in - they are definitely getting more of a less-classy reputation now because of their latest pledge classes, which there is nothing wrong with that and of course they're still top because its Phi Mu.
4. AOII - Definitely a diverse group of girls, but a very strong sisterhood and many of the sisters hold different leadership positions on campus. Not super involved as a whole chapter, but the majority of the girls in the chapter are (in my opinion) the most involved on campus. They've really stepped it up this year with the quality of girls they're recruiting.
5. Alpha Gam - Definitely becoming more of a presence on campus, but still struggling to make a name for themselves which comes with every new chapter. A veryyyy diverse group of girls with a strong sisterhood, and they have recruited great girls the past two years. Not super involved on campus yet, and I think once they stop worrying about how they're ranked against the other sororities, they will really excel.
6. ADPi - Honestly one of the worst sisterhoods I've ever seen which is why they're ranked so low. All the girls are pretty and most of them can hold a great conversation, but for some reason when they come together as a chapter - it turns into high school again? Did great in Greek Week this past year and had a good recruitment, but I have heard a lottttt of PNMs/New Members say that they pref'ed other houses over ADPi because of how superficial/shallow they seem and how not diverse they are. Also they literally told a girl that their philanthropy is optional and that no one really ever goes to the RM house so, ya know.
7. DG - Honestly a great house that just has a weak sisterhood and some retention problems (i think I heard this is due to their budget/officers?? idk man). Great girls though honestly and so many of them are sweet and involved on campus. Still struggling with events done by FSL, but they have improved so much during my time here and I'm excited to see how they do this year with this pledge class.
8. DZ - The hazing dude. Not a great house to begin with, and with bullying sisters that just drops you down to the bottom of my list. I know they kicked out the girls who were responsible, but I have heard about the hazing for 3 years before an incident was finally reported so. Have also kinda declined in campus involvement, not involved with philanthropy, and just not a good sisterhood.

Posted By: unbiased
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.