facebook

kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at Furman University - FU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tommy   

Devon clearly needs some lovin. Let me cheer you up a litlte bit sweetie. Did you ever play sports? Perhaps join a drama club? Maybe you lived in a Co-op or dorms? Hopefully you haven't lived by yourself all your life, though judging by your take on this piece, that may be the case Regardless of who you are or what you've done, you have or have had friends that came through monetary contractual bonds. In a fraternity, their bond is a commitment to pay rent seems fair enough, right? Have you gone rent free for your whole life? If so, what's your secret? You should write your own blog! Aside from rent, they pay membership dues, and rightfully so. I myself was not in a fraternity but many of my good friends were. They attended multiple leadership conferences and held events at their house which I'm sure were paid by their dues. Open your eyes and stop being so cynical. The world is beautiful and if you spend all your time spitting on other peoples walks, you won't see the tree that you're about to run in to.

By: Tommy
#2  by: sucks   

their reputation on campus is such an illusion... KD was forced to give snap bids and accept sophomores this year because no freshmen wanted them

By: sucks
#3  by: fu   

KD Keg Drainers

By: fu
#4  by: Sisterhood    

KD had a fabulous recruitment. Their pledge class looks strong and it's great to see lots of diversity in the new group. Always admired them and even more so now. Well done!

By: Sisterhood
by: lolJan 27, 2014 10:40:32 PM

lol self post. they got a small group of sloppy drunks and then their typical young life jesus freaks.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.