DG/ADPi (though ADPi is falling fast)
Tri Delt

Bottom Tier:
KKG

Posted By: whatsapaladin
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: thehonesttruth   

As a senior that has seen a LOT of changes this past year the honest rankings are as follows:

Chi O/KD/DG (it's neck and neck at this point, no clear front runner)

ADPI, Tri Delt,

KKG

By: thehonesttruth
by: FUrankerMay 2, 2015 9:57:00 AM

Your joking if you think DG is anywhere near top tier

By: FUranker
by: RANKSMay 16, 2015 9:07:22 PM

Hahahahah I dont know what planet youre living on, but DG is not top tier. I'd go with middle tier at best, their latest pledge class might make it so ADPi is lower tier and DG is middle.

By: RANKS
#2  by: Je   

I would say mostly accurate but pit DG and Chi O as neck and neck for the other top tier spot. Their new pledge classes will determine it. Chi O may still be a little too quirky (not a bad thing AT ALL) for top tier spot. They're a GREAT group of girls, just not quite cookie cutter enough to be everyone's cup of tea.

By: Je
#3  by: Dont Kid Yourself   

Unfortunately for the DGs that constantly post on this website, DG is still not top tier. Coming into my freshman year they were bottom tier with KKG. They have moved up but they are still a middle tier group of girls.

By: Dont Kid Yourself
#4  by: notkiddingatall   

I think that's pretty accurate..I disagree with above: DG is definitely middle to top tier.. The only ones that think anything else are seniors in the falling tier group..when they were freshman DG was very different, but at Furman a lot can change with 1 or 2 pledge classes, which was proven with DG and the fall of ADPI.. I think the current tiers are as follows (that being said, Furman is so small and things change so quickly that tiers aren't really appropriate)

KD/Chio/DG

Tri Delt, ADPI

KKG

as accurate as a it gets..

By: notkiddingatall
#5  by: seniorfu   

I have to agree with what is already posted and also remind people that things change very quickly at furman and 1 or 2 pledge classes can truly make or break a sorority..

I"ll break it down by "personality" to give the new freshman a good idea of where things stand ( in tier ranking order)

KD - top tier - very southern and pride themselves on high gpa, snobby and they really like blondes for some reason. very involved on campus and like to show it.

Chi O - easy going, down to earth, great girls, more sporty and don't really dress up for class (seem to always be in work out clothes), fun to hang out with. sisterhood is good.

DG - great group of girls from all around the country and love to go out and party (but keep it classy). probably strongest sisterhood on campus right now, really take care of each other. have come a long way at Furman and they know it.

Tri Delta: strong sisterhood, church going, conservative group. nice girls but not a lot of partying and going out. very into their philanthropy and being righteous.

ADPI - used to be top tier but a few bad years have really dropped them. really cute girls but a little too jersey shore for Furman. sisterhood is poor, always fighting within pledge classes and very catty.

KKG - nice girls, but kind of a random group. unfortunately, they are a victim of a longstanding poor reputation that won't seem to go away..

By: seniorfu
by: FU2timesFeb 5, 2015 9:22:41 PM

This is so accurate.

By: FU2times
by: signuFeb 12, 2015 10:12:36 PM

DGs are not classy. Sorry. Stop trying.

By: signu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.