facebook

zta?

by: Freshman

I'm a legacy, and I know they're a new chapter, but where do they fall?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: junior   

Since they're just colonizing this year there isn't a chapter on campus yet. They will recruit girls (wanting to get many upperclassmen as well as freshman) after spring recruitment is complete. It really could go either way. You never know who they will get but it will mostly be upperclassmen who didn't rush or didn't get a bid and probably a few freshmen who don't get bids, are legacies or just don't feel they fit in with any of the other sororities.

By: junior
#2  by: To be honest   

Most new chapters aren't very strong for their first few years till they establish themselves. Because ZTA has to take almost 100 GIRLS to make numbers, they have to take almost anyone. This means they can't be selective like other sororities about who they let in

By: To be honest
by: NoJan 4, 2015 8:31:42 PM

Unless you are a ZTA and/or are privy to their membership selection it's best not to comment on their membership selection process. Each sorority has it's own membership selection process.

By: No
by: HAHAMar 29, 2015 11:25:28 PM

^^written by an angry ZTA

By: HAHA
by: At HaHaApr 3, 2015 4:25:25 PM

No just a member of Panhellenic

By: At HaHa
#3  by: !!   

zeta rocks!!

By: !!
#4  by: Curious    

From what I have noticed thus far, the girls in the ZTA colony are a very diverse group. Some athletes, some studious girls, and lots in between. It will be very interesting to see how they do in formal recruitment next year. Best of luck to ZTA!

By: Curious
#5  by: lol   

I offer a huge congrats to Zeta for colonizing and getting such a huge new class. However, from the looks of the girls they got, and from what I've heard/seen, they took girls who constantly complained and whined about the noise made during recruitment over TWO weekends. They also took girls who somehow think that since they didn't have to spend the time to go through recruitment this year that they got off easy. NOT SO FAST. It will be in full swing next year and girls will be dropping like flies, especially the athletes, when they realize how much of a time commitment colonizing a sorority can be. Good luck!

By: lol
#6  by: Observer    

Every sorority has some weirdos and some cool people. ZTA does have some random girls but they have some hott cool girls too. There are a lot of athletes that have joined and those seem to be the girls that are the most fun.

By: Observer
#7  by: AbD   

tbh there are a lot of psychos in that chapter

By: AbD
by: hahahahaJun 21, 2015 8:52:43 PM

The incoming senior class in ZTA is full of crazies..just saying...

By: hahahaha
by: LAWLJul 21, 2015 9:02:06 PM

Like who?

By: LAWL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.