facebook

sorority women help!!

by: B

I rushed last fall and think I made the wrong choose in which sorority I chose. If I dropped and re-rushed would I be able to get into dg or adpi after I dropped them both? Would they hold a bit of a grudge? Or should I just stick with the sorority I'm in?

Posted By: B
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: FU2016   

If you have already been initiated into a sorority you will be unable to join another one. However, if you really feel you have made the wrong choice than drop. Whether or not you are technically in a sorority will not stop you from having close ties with a lot of girls in that one sorority. I know that many girls end up not having dates their thrilled about for functions and if you explained your situation to some of the girls I am sure you could get invited to plenty of the functions. Don't stay somewhere that you are unhappy with. Also DG and ADPi are very different I would get to know both groups before making any decisions....not that you need to make any decision. You can always be friends with both although if you would like to feel like a bigger part of the sorority you may want to put most of your effort towards being friends with one group.

By: FU2016

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.