facebook

transfer

by: uh

Im a transfer from where kappa is the top sorority... should i stay affiliated or no...

Posted By: uh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: juniorlovin   

Do it! Kappa's aren't necessarily top tier here, but they're definitely the most genuine and true.

By: juniorlovin
#2  by: Lol   

If Kappa is the top sorority at your school, I don't think Kappa at Furman is what you are looking for or where you'll feel like you fit in.

By: Lol
#3  by: Seniorsig   

Kappa is super chill, so you should.

By: Seniorsig
#4  by: jj   

Absolutely NOT

By: jj
#5  by: ^^^evilpeople   

don't

By: ^^^evilpeople
#6  by: KappaSista   

i'm a member of furman kappa, and I would definitely give a look at it. If it's not for you, then it's not for you.

By: KappaSista
#7  by: SororityGirl   

Kappa is slowly getting better over time. The recent pledge class is a little eh…the junior pledge class is a little wild, but the senior pledge class is pretty cool. I would have to say that you should definitely give it a shot. Furman is a very greek campus, so just being part of a sorority and doing the bare minimum might be better than nothing at all. Take a look at the sorority, but don't immediately join it. If it's not for you, then it's not for you. If it is, then welcome to Kappa!

By: SororityGirl
#8  by: fufufu   

kappa is without question the bottom of the bottom tier at furman, but maybe you could help them attract other types of girls

By: fufufu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.