facebook

new pledge classes

by: curious

how are each of the new pledge classes looking? what sororities and fraternities pulled the best groups?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

KD did well this year
ADPI and CHIO are slipping and got a mixed bag
DG did awesome and moving up
DDD got their usual Young life people, nice but a tad dull
KKG - same as every year..

By: truth
by: lolFeb 26, 2014 11:00:21 PM

ADPi and KD did the best, as usual. While Chi O and DG had done well and moved up the past few years both slipped this year. chi o got some good girls still but more random than usual. dg had some snap bids. tri delt actually beat them both out and got some cute sweet girls who are less boring than in years past.

By: lol
#2  by: eh   

ADPi did well with their usual, very hot class
KD did well but a lot more jesus girls and Young Lifers than usual
ChiO got a more random group than usual
Tri Delt and DG both did surprisingly well
Kappa...

By: eh
#3  by: real   

KD: Did good, got a big group of nice girls/yl girls and a smaller group of really pretty girls who like to go out
ADPI: Did good too, a lot of cute/fun girls who like to have a good time. hottest pledge class
Chi-O: Really awesome group as well! Super funny and nice girls that everyone loves
TriDelt: Super sweet girls
Kappa: no idea

By: real
#4  by: Who dat   

What about the fraternities?

By: Who dat
#5  by: Anon   

KD: all southern belles; majority are pretty but most don't seem to be very nice girls (usual so they did good for what they're looking for)
Chi-O: did good
ADPi: This pledge class is very different. Majority are pretty and seem cool but they have a group that seems like they would fit in better as KKGs
DG: really seem to be establishing themselves on campus; most are pretty and cool (like to party) but like ADPi they have a small group that seem like they don't fit in
KKG: don't have the best reputation on campus for being hot or partiers but all the girls initiated seem to be very friendly and happy with their choice
Tri Delt: great pledge class not "hot party girls" like other chapters are known for but almost all of them seem very nice; very religious

By: Anon
#6  by: ha   

you obviously are a dg.

By: ha
by: fuseniorMay 22, 2014 9:58:54 AM

nope, but I wouldn't mind being one..just glad I didn't end up in one of the backstabbing groups.

By: fusenior
#7  by: fujunior   

I am not too familiar with all the new pledge classes. But I will say that many of the ADPis I have met were a lot more awkward than their past pledge classes. Several girls who I thought were going to end up Kappa surprisingly are now ADPis.

By: fujunior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.