facebook

rushing next year

by: wheretorush

might be coming to Furman next year, I'm coming from Atlanta Georgia as a freshman, wondering which Fraternity should I rush at. Thinking Sigma nu

Posted By: wheretorush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOL   

Go Kappa Sig. They're the coolest 'fraternity' 'on campus.' Or TKE

By: LOL
#2  by: FUstudent   

Definitely not Kappa Sig. Not a real fraternity. KA and sig nu are very different from each other but are both great groups of guys depending on which you fit in with. I'd say they're the best two on campus hands down.

By: FUstudent
#3  by: lol   

^^ probably posted by a KD. we all know KA and sig nu suck. Not real "gentlemen" and still stuck in high school, respectively.

By: lol
#4  by: lolol   

Get your head out of your ass. KA and Sig nu are two of the best here, always up there with SAE or pikap depending on if you want to party or not.

By: lolol
#5  by: A freshmen   

I'd say go in with an open mind, it won't hurt to go around and get to know guys from each fraternity. I as a freshmen have yet to meet one fraternity brother who I don't like because the majority were all good people (I mean every fraternity). It's really all about who you're most comfortable with, not what everyone else likes. So just go to tailgates, go to their parties, go to their houses and apartments when invited and see which guys you want to be around for the next few years.

By: A freshmen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.