facebook

reputations

by: help

What is the difference between KA and SAE? What is the difference between KD, ADPI and CHI-O?

Posted By: help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hollaaaaaa   

KA and SAEs are actually more similar than they think.They are both they best in my opinion, they just don't get along because they are going after the same guys. It's sad how some of the freshman boys end their relationships with each other just because they go differently. However, both have sweet, good boys.

As for ChiO Adpi and KD, I would say that you really cannot go wrong with one of these. All three of them are filled with amazing girls. There are going to be reputations about every single sorority... but honestly all sororities are going to have them. I belong to one of these and I would say that I am friends with people for all three of these sororities and think that they all have great people.

When it comes down to it, it just depends where you feel the most comfortable with during fall and during rush.

By: hollaaaaaa
#2  by: ^agree   

KA and SAE rush all the same guys. Top two by far, fun guys. Can't go wrong with either.

ADPi KD and ChiO are no doubt the top three sororities, again all three are great. ADPi and KD, for the most part, rush a lot of similar girls and mostly hang out with SAEs and KAs. However, Kds are known for being a little more religious and ADPi is known for going out more. ChiOs are newer to the top and are an eclectic group, so you really can't put a label on them other than a real mix of girls. All three have great girls and their stereotypes by no means apply to all the girls. See who you relate to the most in the fall, because all three are respected!

By: ^agree
by: yeaAug 11, 2013 2:39:28 AM

SAE: Fun, party a lot.
KA: Party but more southern boys, some are more conservative. A mix.
--
ADPi: Party a lot, social
KD: Like KA, a mix of party girls and conservative girls.

those are the big four that matter, anybody who says otherwise just wishes they were a member of the top fraternities/sororities.

By: yea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.