facebook

informal recruitment

by: pnm

I have a few questions about informal recruitment. Which sororities do informal recruitment? What is the process like? Does your history with formal recruitment affect the sorority's decision?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: informal    

Tri delta, DG, sdt, and SK i think all did informal last semester? not sure if its the same this semester but its usually going to a bunch of like casual events (spa night, lunch with sisters, etc) and then there is bid day which you are invited to. Your history with formal recruitment doesn't affect a sorority's decision but if you accepted a bid during formal recruitment you are ineligible for informal (or any recruitment) until the next formal recruitment

By: informal
by: InformalFeb 17, 2016 8:54:50 AM

ADPi did it too

By: Informal
by: informalFeb 17, 2016 1:14:36 PM

i know tri delta, sk, DG, and a phi did it last semester. they don't always advertise it so make sure to reach out to chapters and find out if they'll have it!

By: informal
#2  by: pnm   

Also does anyone know when informal recruitment happens and how to find out about it?

By: pnm
by: InformalFeb 17, 2016 7:01:33 AM

Try reaching out to chapters Facebook pages, usually whoever runs it will be able to give you info on if they are doing informal. Or reach out to their recruitment/membership chair who will definitely know

By: Informal
#3  by: U   

ADPi, DG, DDD and SK all did it. It has to be done when you didn't meet your quota/don't have enough members

By: U
by: not trueFeb 17, 2016 1:20:42 PM

chapters don't have to do it if they don't meet the quota, they have the choice if they want to

By: not true
#4  by: SK   

didn't do informal last semester.

By: SK
#5  by: S   

Bump

By: S
#6  by: Usually   

Tridelt, ADPi, SK

By: Usually
#7  by: ?   

bumping this. is there any news on which chapters are holding informal this coming fall?

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.