facebook

the negativity ends now

by: STOP

This site unnecessarily harbors negative feelings between sororities and we should all refrain from posting rankings and negative opinions of sororities and greek organizations in general.
The reason I joined BU greek life was to escape the typical cattiness of greek life and this site just confirms my initial worries of going through recruitment. It is easy to see that each sorority is absolutely beautiful and unique in its own way and this site completely disregards the passionate and great girls in each sorority.
That being said, let's make an effort to just post positive things about sororities and greek life in general and erase the bad reputation that comes along with being in a stereotypical greek system. I'm sure that none of you like how catty the greek community has become, so please try to make a difference and only encourage POSITIVE posts and opinions. Let's work together to banish the negativity on this site and in our community.

Posted By: STOP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^^   

Amen.

By: ^^
#2  by: Please   

Everyone just stop being so harsh and read this.

By: Please

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.