facebook

wondering...

by: hi

Opinions on top 3 sororities: aphi, adpi, dg?

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Answers   

Aphi only recruits based off of looks. You could be the most dull or shallow person but if you're pretty, you're in. They're super cliquey within the sorority. Also, boys who mix with them know they're known to be easy.
Adpi has a wide range of girls. Some are beautiful and smart and nice and theres a couple that are kinda weird and definitely not the prettiest. Guys know them to be super chill and down to earth. Party super hard but also have an extremely high gpa. Good reputation and overall good looks. Has a killer sisterhood and people could tell that with their PC this year.
DG is a different story. They have some beautiful and awesome girls but then some straight up weirdos. The girls are not the friendliest or the nicest or even the prettiest to be very honest. They do not have a good reputation with frats because they are known to think too highly of themselves. Very cliquey and exclusive. Not the smartest of the bunch.

By: Answers
#2  by: Wrong^^   

No i completely disagree. Everyone knows aphi is based off of looks. You could have such a dull personality but if you're pretty, then you're in. It's so sad to say but everyone knows is the truth. And dg did not do well in recruitement this year. Their girls were not as good as other PC usually were. Adpi beat dg with recruitement this year but is still under aphi because they dont have all the prettiest girls.

By: Wrong^^
by: fJun 6, 2015 4:13:16 PM

eh. There are a lot of pretty girls in Aphi but there are also some really unattractive ones too. Each of the top 3 have the prettiest girls dispersed among them.

By: f
by: LOLJun 6, 2015 4:36:39 PM

You're the one basing your ranking based on looks only. You're calling aphi top house, but also saying the way they recruit is sad. YOU DONT KNOW HOW ANY CHAPTER RECRUITS UNLESS YOURE IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stop with the rumors/ reputations.

By: LOL
#3  by: LOL on your part   

I actually do because I am in the top house sooooo

By: LOL on your part
#4  by: me   

ADPi - Friendly group of girls. While they weren't the right fit for me, I enjoyed talking to them at recruitment last year and have met some nice girls. I've heard that they have a pretty good sisterhood.
APhi - Shallow and think they're better than everyone else. While I definitely haven't met every girl in the chapter, this has consistently been my first impression. I've heard that their sisterhood is terrible but they're working on changing it.
DG - I've met some girls who are really nice and down-to-earth but just as many who seem shallow and caddy. Kind of a toss-up I guess.

By: me
by: TruthJun 24, 2015 4:27:28 PM

I'm guilty for going to this website before recruitment last year. I had read things about all the sororities, but I tried to keep an open mind. I felt connected to alpha phi from the first day but was hesitant to choose them based on the things I read here. In the end, my pi chis told me to go with my gut, and I chose aphi. What I can say, from actually being in the sisterhood, is that the things people say on here are far from the truth. Aphi has given me best friends at BU and the sisterhood has been nothing but genuine. This is coming from someone in the chapter. Point is, you won't know the sorority until yore in it, so don't listen to the things people say because it's only what they see from the outside looking in.

By: Truth
#5  by: .....   

If you're an incoming freshman, worry less about "top three" reputations, and focus more on getting to know each sorority.

By: .....
#6  by: who cares   

there is not "top bottom and middle" all that matters is that you feel comfortable where you are. do not TRY to be in the "top" because you will only stress yourself out and then you wont be where you truly belong!

By: who cares

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.