facebook

in response to "my theory"

by: Hm

Just because DG and APhi tend to get prettier girls doesn't mean their criteria is based on looks. Each sorority has its own unique way of "choosing" girls and DG and APhi mainly strives to get well rounded and passionate girls and truly looks at them for their personality and characteristics.

Just because DG and Aphi are seen as "better" than ADPi doesn't mean that ADPi should be looked at as a sorority with an overall better personality. I know many DGs, APhis, and ADPis and I can honestly say they all have equal amount of very genuine and smart girls. Just because ADPi has maintained his smart and genuine vibe, doesn't mean they've been upholding it. GPhiB and DG have overall higher GPAs than ADPi and there also many girls in ADPi that aren't completely friendly towards each other, just like every other sorority.

All in all, you really don't know the criteria a sorority bases its recruitment on until you've gone through the other side of recruitment a part of a sorority yourself. Don't assume that just because DG and APhi gets "prettier" girls that they base their recruitment solely on looks because, at the end of the day, they both end up with a very accomplished and determined group of girls.

Posted By: Hm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Please   

Your response is almost as ridiculous as the original post.

By: Please
#2  by: stupid   

u cant only respond to three out of all the ones that there are

By: stupid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.