Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yeah   

True

By: Yeah
#2  by: yes   

this is accurate

By: yes
#3  by: interesting   

adpi is definitely moving way up in the ranks, I wouldn't consider them #3 anymore

By: interesting
by: Yea but Feb 18, 2015 8:32:19 AM

I agree that ADPi did well this year, but I wouldn't put them over aphi or DG. they still take some girls solely based on academics which I think holds them back.

By: Yea but
#4  by: eh   

^ Adpi has the highest GPA requirement if that's what you mean, which probably gives them the reputation of the "smart" girls of the top 3.

I think they are all tied but I'd give ADpi a slight edge over DG. Some really pretty and cool girls in DG, and some very random. They don't have the continuity they once had.

Aphi has some hot girls in their PC and some that seem a little out of place. The group of friends who all knew each other are gorg though and probably their strongest/hottest.

It really is a toss up… all 3 have some strengths and weaknesses and everyone will have a different opinion.

By: eh
by: LdfFeb 18, 2015 7:00:54 PM

Yea ADPi does have the highest gpa requirement and that's what makes them miss out on some truly great girls that could be a good fit for them.

By: Ldf
#5  by: Almost    

I think it should be
Aphi/DG
ADPi
Kd
AEPhi
Gphib/SK
Theta/sdt
Tridelt

By: Almost
#6  by: Accurate   

Finally someone got the middle tier right!

By: Accurate
#7  by: andddddddddd   

APhi gets their self rank back to the forefront by commenting on the "middle tier".

score.

By: andddddddddd
by: AccurateMar 3, 2015 12:02:34 AM

I'm confused. If you mean my comment, you're completely wrong. I'm in a middle tier sorority which is why I commented on that piece of the post. That's some really weird, paranoid thinking on your part.

By: Accurate
#8  by: ^   

And rankings altogether aren't immature?

Get real, Aphi - aka "wut?"

By: ^
by: wut??Mar 2, 2015 10:54:33 AM

im not in alpha phi.... I'm in a different chapter and i won't post which one. i do think rankings are immature but i think assuming certain sororities are posting these rankings is even more immature because every chapter is accused of posting a certain rank when this whole website is anonymous and no one really knows who's posting what.

By: wut??
#9  by: ^   

Which is why there is no reason to believe you either.

By: ^
#10  by: unfortunately   

everything's right, but ddd will always be bottom. :/

By: unfortunately

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.