facebook

overall rankings

by: lskdfj

Aphi
Adpi/DG

^this is because Aphi has been the most consistent top tier for the past few recruitments. DG has dropped a little but I would not put them below Adpi solely based on one pledge class since their older girls are still killer.

Aephi
KD
Gphi

^although KD did well in recruitment this year I still think aephi is the better mid-tier sorority overall.

SK
SDT/Theta
DDD

^I think SDT actually did fairly well this year and could be on the same playing field as Theta, although SK is still the top of the lower tier sororities.

In general everyone has their own opinions and this is mine. To be honest a lot of the hear-say on this site is just girls trying to make their own sorority look best. I based these opinions off of being closely involved in the recruitment process, but nobody knows each sorority better than the girls who are actually in it!

Posted By: lskdfj
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: puhlease   

Get real….

By: puhlease
#2  by: Maybs   

Close but KD should be above aephi...

By: Maybs
#3  by: wrong   

kd is above aephi...adpi is not with dg..and sk is not bottom tier

By: wrong
#4  by: Jhjhjhjh   

I agree with most of this but I think SK is bottom of the middle tier

By: Jhjhjhjh
by: lolMar 6, 2015 12:26:21 PM

........lol no

By: lol
by: YES Mar 6, 2015 12:27:28 PM

yeah 100%

By: YES
#5  by: l   

The most honest thing on here

By: l
#6  by: mmmm   

agree 100% except I think theta is above SDT and SK is definitely bottom of the middle, not top of the lower

By: mmmm
#7  by: confused   

ok I know KD is "super chill and downy to earth" but some of their girls are really not cute.... lol idgi

By: confused

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.