facebook

2024 srat recruitment

by: Greek

adpi: the sorority to pick if you're not just in it for boys, some party but they are mostly very involved academically, started dei for all of the sororities, prob the most diverse sorority on campus.

aphi: recruited poc girls for show and one of them dropped before initiation. If you want to be part of a sisterhood because you're pretty, skinny, white, and have money, this is the sorority for you.

DG: also started doing dei recently, decent diversity, a lot of really nice girls who are super fun to go out with and have a good time

Aephi: very much american princess vibes, Rich city girl living sort of aura. Whitest sorority by far though

KD: another sorority w not great diversity, but they party super hard and are super fun. Sisterhood is okay, the fans like each other but there is beef between girls within the sorority.

SDT: stoner vibes, very easy to talk to and also fun to grab a coffee with or go out with. These girls are super cool and down to earth

SK: old drama within their eboard but sk is filled with gems of ladies who are very easy going and lovely to be around.

Gphi: nice girls, sisterhood not that strong, but the girls are nice enough

Theta: only drama between sisterhood is the couples within the sorority itself, a lot of lgbtq sisters but they are very welcoming and accepting to all, better than most can say

Tri delt: they get a lot of hate for an old reason but they are filled with academically involved girls who are very kind to everyone and are very accepting of ladies into their sisterhood.

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: tbh   

ya i do agree w this. adpi kd n dg have the nicest girls, aphi too .. sometimes lol

By: tbh
by: oFeb 10, 2024 2:18:31 AM

PLSSSSS

By: o
by: omgFeb 14, 2024 2:07:18 AM

BYE HAHA

By: omg
#2  by: ya   

is sk off campus???? i keep hearing theyre suspended

By: ya
by: tuOct 30, 2023 1:52:42 PM

nah theyre still here!

By: tu
#3  by: hm   

adpi is filled w amazing girls & does great dei work but they aren’t actually that diverse compared to the bottom tier sororities like theta tridelt and sdt. otherwise agree

By: hm
by: GreekSep 12, 2023 11:37:20 PM

Disagree their insta is run by a white girl so she never posts any of the poc. They have them you just never see it

By: Greek
by: gpFeb 21, 2024 1:15:11 PM

mmmmmm idk about that

By: gp
#4  by: hi   

Order BUMP and this is so real

By: hi
#5  by: agree   

agree but adpi is definitely not most diverse😭😭😭

By: agree
#6  by: bump   

bump but dg > aphi

By: bump
#7  by: iiiiii   

yea fr fr

By: iiiiii
#8  by: uhmm   

gag of the century !!! shantay sashay away…

By: uhmm
#9  by: uhh   

I ended up dropping rush but know the sweetest girls that went adpi and aphi last recruitment. Honestly u can’t go wrong anywhere :)

By: uhh
by: lolFeb 19, 2024 5:26:59 AM

haha me td getting dropped. all my fav ppl wanna go dg or adpi tho so praying they make it thru

By: lol
by: hiFeb 19, 2024 2:49:35 PM

aephi stop self ranking

By: hi
#10  by: well   

this honestly feels really unfair on aphi. yes, they had a recruitment scandal but it wasn’t about that. please stop trying to take down the girls you’re jealous of, KD!

By: well
by: bruhFeb 21, 2024 11:41:21 AM

yeah bump honestly

By: bruh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.