facebook

managing sorority with school

by: hello

hey guys, i want to rush a sorority next semester, but i'm really worried that the time commitment may hinder my academics. does anybody have any experience with this? My grades are really important to me but i also want to have a fulfilling college experience

Posted By: hello
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

The time commitment definitely won't hinder your academics! For me, it actually helped, because suddenly I had all of these resources like people who had already taken classes I was in who could help me with the class or girls who were in class with me and could study with me. The time commitment is what you make of it, so you can invest more or less time in your chapter depending on how much time you have to give! Academics are a main priority in greek life, especially at some sororities, and we maintain a higher than school average GPA! I would recommend going through recruitment, you'll hear girls talk about how important academics are in sorority membership

By: Greek
#2  by: op   

thank you so much for your detailed response!!

By: op

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.