facebook

tri delta

by: question

After this recruitment, how do people feel about Tri Delta? I was invited to their informal but I'm not sure if I want to go through with it....

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: mmm   

Only way to find out if you like it is to go meet the girls. Give it a try, if you don't like them there's no commitment.

By: mmm
#2  by: ...   

they definitely got a bigger class than they have in the past and a lot of cute girls in it... go to informal and see how you like it, you aren't making a commitment by showing up

By: ...
#3  by: Opinion   

I gotta say I was really impressed with Tri Delt going through as a PNM, even though I didn't end up there. The girls were genuine and I was actually able to express my anxieties about the entire rush process to the sisters. I feel that the reputation they have is undeserved. Give it a try, at the end of the day what other people think doesn't matter as long as you're happy

By: Opinion
#4  by: Opinion   

I gotta say I was really impressed with Tri Delt going through as a PNM, even though I didn't end up there. The girls were genuine and I was actually able to express my anxieties about the entire rush process to the sisters. I feel that the reputation they have is undeserved. Give it a try, at the end of the day what other people think doesn't matter as long as you're happy

By: Opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.