facebook

recruitment 2018

by: Recruitment 2018

I have noticed some really mean spirited discussion posts on here, targeting a few sororities in particular -and none of them. As a member of greek life this makes me really sad. I know the "just be nice" thing doesn't work, so let me just remind those of you who have been posting nasty things:

The majority of BU doesn't care about greek life at all. It's easy to get wrapped up in it feeling important when you're in it, but most people at our school don't even pay attention or know which houses are "top" or care about who mixes with who.

BUT PNMs will look through this site. If it is people attacking other houses, especially the catty and malicious stuff bein put on here right now, a lot of girl will say "eh, maybe not" to recruitment, and rightly so. And there will be less girls to be our future sisters because the incoming class will have decided that greek life is as petty and catty as the posts on this website.

So, if you think you are lifting your chapter up by putting other ones down, think again. You are repelling would be members of your sisterhood and weakening your own houses.

Posted By: Recruitment 2018
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.