facebook

adpi self ranking..........

by: wtf

wait so can we discuss how much adpi has been self ranking on here. like get over yourselves. we all know you want to be at the top but you'll never get there. and trying to dirty rush all the average pnms isnt gonna do much either......

Posted By: wtf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ....   

Okay DG swell retaliating by posting 500 self ranks doesn't make you look better lol

By: ....
#2  by: grow up   

This whole topic is so boring already. There are a few girls in every chapter that spend way too much time here and do the very same same thing which kills me because sometimes the posts here aren't even real. Im convinced some ranks are deliberately made to make it look like a self rank to stir trouble. (i.e. Gretchen posts, phantom ranks)

Just ask yourself something...if you on here monitoring who's posting what all the time, and upliking/downliking rankings..do you truly think that's going to change the perception of things when everyone posts anonymously? It's no different than a girl over editing a photo to unrealistically enhance herself when everyone knows what she really looks like anyway.

ADPi isn't perfect but they did get stronger, and is no more guilty of ANYTHING than any other chapter. Stop whining and grow up.

Sorry Adpi, I know people are going to think this came from you. Let the hate posts commence!

By: grow up

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.