facebook

recruitment 2017 (summary)

by: Recruitment

From the input from chapter women, Pi Chis, and new members, here is the low down for the past recruitment:

Aphi
DG
ADPi

GPhiB
KD/Aephi

SK/Theta
SDT
TriDelta

APhi got a great pledge class of beautiful girls
DG got everyone they wanted (beautiful girls inside out)
ADPi lost girls to both APhi and DG despite being very popular in the beginning. Dirty rushed WAY more than before and promised bids to girls they had no intention of bringing back.

GPhiB got a good group of girls
KD/AEPhi stayed the same

Sigma Kappa and Theta stayed the same and got a group of cute and nice girls
SDT and Tri Delt also stayed the same and got a group of cute girls

Although this recruitment was a lot dirtier than past ones, all sororities were successful in finding girls that were perfect fits for their own chapter. Awesome group of PNMS from beginning to end.

Posted By: Recruitment
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: n   

bump

By: n
#12  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#13  by: No bid   

As someone who went through recruitment and dropped out when I came in for pref night here is was I saw from recruitment:
APhi will always be at the top - but I feel like they knew who they wanted before recruitment even started. APhi always comes off as having the prettiest and most social girls but for me at least they seemed a little too put together and never let loose.
ADPi is def 2nd - they're fun and pretty and outgoing they have a more relaxed vibe than APhi but they did dirty rush and I saw it hurt a ton of girls (including me)
DG is third - They seem to have a solid group of pretty, smart, outgoing girls but they also pick a handful of weirdos (probs for GPA boosters)

AEPhi seemed above KD/GPhiB can't really explain why but it's just the consensus I got
KD is slightly above GPhiB but only because GPhiB has more weird girls than KD

For me, Theta and SK were on the same level
SDT and Tri Delt at the bottom but it all honestly depends on who you end up talking to
Some nights I had awesome fun conversations with girls in Tri Delt and horrible conversations in SDT but Tri Delt has a bad rep in general at BU so it's kinda hard for them to pull away from that

What happened to me: Dropped by DG after first night
Dropped by APhi and GPhiB after second night
Sisterhood: I had ADPi, AEPhi and three others I didn't care for
Pref: came in to have one party I didn't care for that chapter from the beginning so I left

By: No bid
by: uh??Mar 3, 2017 7:56:28 PM

if you're not in greek life you would really know anything about it so....

By: uh??
by: UmMar 3, 2017 9:26:34 PM

Seems like you're just upset by the fact that sororities dropped you

By: Um
by: HMar 7, 2017 1:10:53 PM

As someone who is in greek life I can say this is really accurate. Thanks for your honesty. Sorry about no bid.

By: H
#14  by: Thank you   

Bump for the folks in the back

By: Thank you

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.