facebook

informal recruitment questions

by: desperate

I dropped formal because I kept getting invited back to sororities I just was not cliquing with. I walked in with open minds but the girls I kept getting did not carry the conversations and it was just me talking and really awkward. Im going to give being a non-greek a chance, but if I really want greek life how does informal work? What sororities did it last yr? Someone said Adpi and DG did it but idk if thats real? and how does it work? and when is it?

Posted By: desperate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !   

dg didnt - tridelt always does

By: !
#2  by: yes   

DG did do it..not sure about ADPi...and the sororities wont know if theyre doing it until after they get the list of girls in their new pledge class

By: yes
by: noFeb 20, 2017 7:55:14 PM

DG did not informal rush in the fall

By: no
#3  by: bump   

BUMP

By: bump
#4  by: informal   

sometimes if chapters need to do it, they don't necessarily hold an open informal rush. Often times if chapters need to fill an open spot, they'll reach out to their friends who aren't in greek life already. I would reach out to the chapters you are specifically interested in, because it won't always be advertised (like what DG did).

Also, informal isn't a bad thing. It doesn't mean people did poorly. Sometimes girls transfer schools, sometimes a big senior class graduates so the chapter total is low. Many chapters will do informal every now and then to fill spots that just happen to open up.

By: informal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.