facebook

question about "lower" sororities

by: curious

Incoming freshman who is considering rush here. I was going through each sororities tabs and noticed that certain lower tier sororities had overwhelmingly positive reviews on their personal pages,such as Delta Delta Delta, but placed very low when it came to ranking the sororities as a whole. I'm sort of confused as to how someone sororities with really good responses on their personal pages are ranked lower overall than some sororities with a fair share of negative reviews on their personal pages. Are people using a different set of criteria when it comes to ranking everyone against each other?

Thanks!

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Q   

Although each sororities' vibe plays a role in what tier it is in, looks, popularity and coolness are equally important, if not more so, when it comes to deciding what sororities are top tier middle and which are not.

The vast majority of the TriDelt girls I've met are absolute sweethearts, but they just don't have the "it" factor. I suspect that their reviews are so positive because 1) They are lovely girls who do seem to have a really great sisterhood and 2) People aren't threatened by them and therefore aren't afraid to praise them.

Don't worry about tiers though. They only place anyone actually cares about them is on this website :)

By: Q

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.