facebook

sorority life

by: Prospective

Im deciding whether or not to go to BU and was wondering what sorority life was like? I know there's not houses so how does everyone bond/ have chapter and all of that? Is it hard to get to know everyone? Also how's the party scene lol

Posted By: Prospective
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Me    

I will say rushing as a sophomore, Greek life completely changed my life in the best way possible. I have great friends and a great social life all due to my sorority

By: Me
#2  by: sorority girl   

being a sorority made everything fall together at BU for me! you cna party 3-4 nights a week any given week and it's a lot of fun and a lot of variety. ppl will counter that the party scene isn't as great as a state school, but i personally wouldn't want to get drunk at the same big frats 4 years in a row at a state school. sororitys mix with harvard final clubs, sports teams, frats, go to bars, clubs, and events in bsoton. it never gets monotonous. i personally have found great sisterhood and tons of fun in mine!!!

By: sorority girl
#3  by: lady the tramp   

being in a sorority has really upped my social life

By: lady the tramp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.