facebook

why kappa for freshmen

by: Curious

Just curious why all these freshmen girls are wanting Kappa this year? It seemed like everyone wanted Pi Phi last year and they were known for getting the best PC and now it's flip flopped. Just confused and curious as to why?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Student    

Lol my friends and I were just talking about this

By: Student
#2  by: The previous PC    

Im a senior, in one of the mentioned sororities, and even though a majority of girls went in wanting Piphi last year, kappa got a pledge class of the most fun and social girls in the freshman class. They are just generally better friends with each other and more fun and silly and take themselves less seriously then the PiPhi pledge class that is more cliquey and judgemental. That's just my observation.

By: The previous PC
by: YeaNov 12, 2015 1:33:10 PM

Coming from a sophomore id say this is accurate. The sophomore kappas were the best PC

By: Yea
by: Student Nov 12, 2015 6:55:40 PM

Wow. This was definitely written by a kappa and this isn't true. Let's get a non bias answer please haha

By: Student
#3  by: Really?   

This is so arrogant, from the original post to the replies! Examples of kappa an pp snobbery!!!!!!!!

By: Really?
#4  by: The absolute truth   

Obviously a post to make you think everyone wants kappa so you will too. Pretty dumb self promotion.

By: The absolute truth
by: ^Nov 23, 2015 11:33:59 PM

Lololol @ kappa.. This is what happens when kappas try to be smart/clever

By: ^
#5  by: Quite Telling   

This is quite telling of what Kappas and even Pi Phis do to promote themselves. Thinking about what "Really?" noted above. Yes, arrogance, but I'd add ignorance and a splash of stupidity. (“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.”
― Søren Kierkegaard)

By: Quite Telling
#6  by: ^   

LOL This site censors B L O W J O B S

By: ^
#7  by: two words   

kappa rap

By: two words

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.