facebook

gpa

by: Rush

So what GPAs are the sororities looking for? Like what's a good versus bad GPA and how much will it affect you?

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GPA Thoughts   

Most ALL of the sororities have high gpa requirements, averaging 3.0. But that's just the lowest gpa, most girls are higher. The sororities want pretty, sweet, smart, and fun girls with great gaps. The Baylor sorority girls have to been rather intelligent or at least smart...to get into Baylor and keep a decent gpa at Baylor. The sorority girls are "all around" at Baylor, and able to manage their time, too. I am in a sorority here and so are so many of my friends (different sororities), and I'm just amazed by what all we do for the community, Baylor, social, volunteering, float, Sing, meetings, events, etc and we manage to keep our grades high... even with the new grading scale. That's a different story. From what I understand, gpas have suffered a little bit with this new system, averaging .2 lower (ex. 3.6 vs. 3.4) Not a big deal in general... unless you are wanting to go to a competitive graduate school, or need to provide transcripts for jobs or internships... compared to most state schools. SO, in short, freshman, I would try to wrap-up your first semester with 3.0 or higher in general, but try to push it even harder up to 3.3 or higher because it will help you "stand out.: :) That's 2 As, 2 Bs and 1 C+. ;) You got this!

By: GPA Thoughts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.