facebook

sae rush

by: White Stallion

Has SAE hosted any rush events? Ihavnt heard anything about them

Posted By: White Stallion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

If you haven't heard about it's for a reason. SAE is very selective....they mostly already have their pledge class before school even starts. They take legacies and memorial/highlandpark/west lake guys.

The scrubs from small towns and crappy suburbs can join Phi Delt and SigEp

By: ^
by: -Oct 6, 2015 2:26:38 PM

Haha this is so not true - tons of guys in the last few pledge classes WERE NOT even known before the beginning of second semester

By: -
by: ^Oct 6, 2015 5:47:35 PM

Sorry you didn't know the right kind of people bud.

Phi Delt and SigEp will be setting up their cute little tables in the spring. Good luck

#2  by: White stallion    

Actually be honest with me because SAE seems pretty cool to me but I have no connections at Baylor so would it just be a wast of my time to try to get in with them?

By: White stallion
#3  by: White stallion    

Because if that's actually true what was the point of signing up for rush email lists earlier this year

#4  by: ^   

If you are from the right city and have the right look you might get a bid to SAE. But honestly if you don't know anyone and your not from a name brand high school your probably gonna have to go phi Delt/ SigEp. Sorry bud that's just the way it works

by: Who are youOct 12, 2015 1:25:45 PM

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. The statement made above about having to be from the right place is so wrong.

By: Who are you
#5  by: lol   

Lots of little phis talking noise about the best fraternity in America SAE.

Everyone knows SAE is the top national fraternity.

Those are just the facts.

By: lol
#6  by: White stallion    

I'm not arguing I just want to know why they wouldn't want to find the coolest guys they can instead of only getting kids from their hometowns

#7  by: --   

I'm actually interested too. I'm a legacy and haven't heard anything from the guys

By: --

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.