Theta
Zeta
Axo
Adpi

Posted By: Two ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Eh   

I agree sort of, I think freshman girls are more into tri delt than would reflect how tri delt is truly seen on campus by upperclassmen. I rushed, and my top 3 were chi o, pi phi, and theta, and that was a common top 3 my year. While I ended up in one of the 3 I wanted, I had no interest in kappa or tri delt whatsoever. I think Chi O and Pi phi are easily the most wanted, followed by kappa and theta. Tri delt attracts a particular type of girl, and the girls who want it but don't get in usually end up in ADPi from what I've observed

By: Eh
by: FreshmanOct 1, 2015 11:19:46 AM

As a freshman listening to other girls talk Id say kappa is the most wanted and it shocks me. I came in wanting PIPHI but a large majority of the girls I talk to want kappa and nothing else

By: Freshman
#2  by: Well...   

Girls... think about it real hard, have a top 3 in mind. All of the sororities are fine...

By: Well...
#3  by: Baylor17   

Not sure about Kappa. Hands down the rudest group of girls I have seen at Baylor. They made a PNM cry at a sub dinner. Who does that? Sub dinners are optional events.

By: Baylor17

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.